Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Have a Favor to Ask of You

microfinance
A women selling grave flowers on Memorial Day weekend (it's not actually called that, but it's the day everyone goes to their family graves to picnic).

Correction: When I tried to vote again today it wasn't allowed, so I contacted the company to say hey! what's with that?! Of course I put it better than that :)

They just wrote back to say, Oops! We wrote our rules wrong! Sorry! You can only vote once!

So, I'd love your one vote, and then a vote from every computer you have access to (since you don't have to register, it's really one vote per computer) and if you feel like spreading the joy, feel free to send this to whoever you feel comfortable asking to click their vote!

Thank you so much! I'm already in second place! But I have a ways to go for first!


Original Post:

Business.

It's everywhere.

It touches everything.

Some people think it IS everything.

And it is part of an audacious project I will take on someday.

In the meantime, I am applying to business schools to earn an MBA in non-profit management starting the fall of 2010 (yes, for those of you who don't know me at all, I like to plan ahead).

And you can help me go.

What?!

I hear confusion. Yes, you can help me go. In more ways than one, but the one I am asking for right now is very simple and is free.

Please go to MBA Tour (click on the words to take you there). Click on the picture (the same as the one above) that says 'Developing Countries Skipping Ahead'. Click on the button that says vote.

If you really want to help, you can vote for me EVERY DAY!

I'm not going to tell you how good the chances are that if you vote, I will win a prize worth over $6,000! Ok, I will, chances are very good.

To be accepted into an MBA program at an accredited university, I have to take the GMAT, it's like the SAT for high schoolers. This prize of test preparation help will take me a long way towards getting into the schools I am hoping for.

Here's a hint of how much I'm hoping to win... I already voted for myself! And plan on voting every day until February 10th!

Happy voting!

Here is the web address if the link doesn't work for you - http://thembatourcontest.com/gallery

No comments: