Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Littlest Lizard

So I haven’t moved into my final room yet because the air conditioner isn’t working. So yesterday I finally decided to unpack in the room I’m currently staying it (partly to be more comfortable, partly because it’s amazing how that always seems to speed up the process of moving).

When I went to unpack a bag I haven’t gotten into as much, I lifted out a shirt and jumped as something scurried out of the bag and over the side. Yes, as I’m sure you’ve already guessed, it was a tiny little lizard.

I’ve seen them all over the place, they love my bathroom windows. Apparently we’ll be getting more as we begin the rainy season in a few weeks too. But for the time being, I don’t mind. For some reason they’re not nearly as creepy as spiders. They're about 3" long and run incredibly fast, so my main concern is accidentally squishing one someday.

No comments: