Thursday, October 8, 2009

Seriously, This Is My Job

There are lot's of perks to working where I work.

For example, yesterday I was profusely thanked by a guy whose family will be moving into one of the homes we're building.

And sometimes, this is how I get to spend my Saturdays working (Ok, just one time, but it was still fun). It was the first annual Wolf Creek Wrangle to benefit Habitat for Humanity!

Start of Wolf Creek Wrangle
10 Mile run

House Decorations
Local decorations

Karen and Dave
10 Kilometer hike

Lost Shoe
Stray horseshoes

Wolf Creek Wrangle Hike
Good scenery

Fall Grain

And it raised around $4,000 for Habitat!

While it was only a week and a half ago, at temperatures in the mid 80's it feels like an eternity away! (Snow, mud and power outages this week and it's only Thursday!)

No comments: